Monday, September 6, 2010

The Beginning

So every blog needs a beginning. I'm not quite sure what I want to write in this blog yet. But I have always wanted to share my life with others. I don't know how much I want to share, whether anyone will want to read it or whether it will even be worth reading, but I won't ever know until I make a start. I can't promise to blog everyday, or even every week but I think I should definitely aim for at least once a month.

I do know, however, that I want this blog to be filled with positivity. I may include negative aspects of life, because I know not all of life is positive, but I want to find the positives in the negatives. I want to encourage firstly myself to do this. To stop worrying about life or getting frustrated but to see all the positives. To truly realise that I am Blessed Beyond Imaingination. But I also want to encourage others to do the same. It's not about being unrealistic and pretending that bad things don't happen. But its focussing our attention on the good that comes out of these situations.

I was reading this afternoon in my text book for the subject Teaching and Learning in the Early Years, that emotional development occurs when we learn to appropriately react to situations and learn strategies to deal with negative reactions to situations. I want this blog to be a journey of my emotional development and helping others develop emotionally. I have realised that I am quite emotionally immature sometimes. When life gets tough, I don't deal with it very well. I don't believe I honour God with the way I react to life. I believe the key is to begin trusting God and realise that I am Blessed Beyond Imagination.

So that's enough rambling for now. Welcome to the beginning. At this point in stage, I am writing this purely to myself. However, I would love you to join me on this journey. Who knows, it may end up in a total different direction. All I know is God is good and he has Blessed us all Beyond Imagination. All we need to do is begin to realise this.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Welcome to the world of blogging- enjoy every second! I think you have chosen a wonderful theme. So often choosing to think positive can create a positive situation, even when that seems impossible.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete