Thursday, September 9, 2010

Attitude Determines Outcome

I was talking to a friend whom I work (let's call her Carol) with and we were discussing the different managers. We were talking about who we did and didn't like. Carol was trying to convince me that one of the managers that I don't like, was actually not that bad. She was telling me that I was not the only one who didn't like this manager. Anyways to the important part of the story, she was telling me about a shift she worked with this manager and another co-worker who didn't like this manager. This co-worker was complaining about being on shift with this manager. Carol told the co-worker, you know i bet if you came into this shift saying you are going to have fun with this manager, the shift will go alot smoother. So the co-worker CHANGED HIS ATTITUDE. In the end, Carol, the co-worker and the manager all had a great night. This had not been the previous experience of the co-worker. The co-worker even ended up liking the manager by the end of the night. This story really reminded me that our ATTITUDE REALLY DOES DETERMINE OUR OUTCOME.

A POSITIVE ATTITUDE HELPS PRODUCE A POSITIVE OUTCOME, <3

No comments:

Post a Comment