Thursday, September 9, 2010

Genuine Positivity vs. Fake Positivity

I think it is important at this time to define what i mean by positivity. I don't know about anyone else but I do know that I can pretend to be positive. This often is because I do want to be positive, but if I am honest, I really don't feel positive towards the situation. This fake positivity can be effective for a while, but eventually, if the situation continues to be difficult, I know I tend to blow my top. In order for our situation to really change and be affected by our positive attitude, it needs to be a genuine positive attitude. We really need to believe that there is a positive in this situation and not just hope that it will be ok. Getting to a genuine postive attitude is what is difficult but I believe that the rewards will certainly be worth it, for us, the people around us and for the glory of God!

That's all for now. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment